Contempt Actions

The remedy when one or both parties fail to comply with a Court Order requiring payment of child support, alimony, or relating to custody or visitation is a contempt action.  If the Court finds a party in Contempt, the party will be ordered to cooperate going forward, but may also be incarcerated and/or ordered to pay the other party’s attorney fees.  The Schachter Law Firm, LLC is skilled in representing clients seeking enforcement of Court Orders as well as those clients defending such Contempt actions.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *